Sunday, December 13, 2009

Panasonic Hdc Sd9 Imovie Hd 5.0.2 How Do I Get IMovie '08 To Work Again?

How do I get iMovie '08 to work again? - panasonic hdc sd9 imovie hd 5.0.2

I have a MacBook in September last year and was upset with iMovie '08, so I downloaded iMovie HD, as I did with it and enjoy your timing, effects, etc.
Now I try to video on my Mac for an import Camcorder Panasonic HDC-SD9. iMovie HD does not show the recognition of the camera, so I did the search and discovered that iMovie '08 should be able to import pictures. The problem is that iMovie '08 does not open for me. I have not touched since I my Mac for almost a year and you do not even open. He said: "You can use this version of iMovie '08 with this version of Mac OS." Who does not know it makes sense, since the upgrade to Leopard. I have a fix for this and will not function properly. Why not open?

No comments:

Post a Comment