Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hot Sluts New Guy. Hot. Sluts. I Like Him.. What Can I Do?

New guy. Hot. Sluts. I like him.. what can I do? - hot sluts

There's a new kid in my school and hes just gorgeous. I only saw the back of the head, so I had to see her face .. I met him in the lunch line and claimed that he would receive a lunch. He turned to me and our eyes met, I felt struck by lightning and I could not escape and could not. I finally, when my friend called Tara! I was alone, and I want to ask if he wants to sit with me .. but a girl, slutty sleeping with several men approached him, her breasts hanging out and asked him to join her .. I had no friends, for what to say? Now, sitting with the dirty girl. It is in any of my seminars and I know. I do not know what I do worry HES is so beautiful, but Im going to go for someone else .. because every girl loves. Posistive but trying to be difficult. I wanted to write a letter or give a helping heart is (was Valentine's Day .. u then specify a window associated with a note and) your name, but many, many, many girls do the same .. I do not know what to do!! I love and I am ready to fight for it. Anyone have any ideas?

4 comments:

Mickey Яocks said...

I would say you could tell the truth, some species such as honesty, so I rewording what you said and I say this:
"I am for you in the lunch line and stated that I would find something for breakfast and when they met with me and our eyes, I felt struck by lightning and could not not go, I'll ask her if She sat with me .. but a slutty girl you approached and asked to sit with her, and I know there are friends who would have thought? you will be one of my classes and I know you better.I will not know what to do, you're so beautiful, but I fear you will for someone else .. like a girl you want, I try to be positive, but its hard because I really do not like you and want to that other people especially the poor!
I like you and I am ready to fight for you, for I am really worried and just like you! "

Good luck and I hope that have helped me:)

J12 said...

MITS Get Well here, you at least have a chance if you have to do if nothing is done by someone else to be made. Ask your friend to help you to meet her when she is your friend, unless of course she wants to.

We catch a lot of you saw, if he wants all the girls can be such a thing happen to finish.

Derek W said...

Yes, you ignore the first answer if the child can not chase the boys will never be what she wants.

But you have virtually no chance of a man, not even to get to see them. Unless, of course, you will have a class or something to happen, I doubt her.

bright lights, big city said...

Try that with HES alone, and I invite you to join for lunch that day. :) And then hope that things happen for themselves. just try to make conversation, whenever you see.

and good luck!

Post a Comment