Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pictures Of Stomach Herpes How Should My Stomach Look At 21 Weeks And Can You Send Pictures Please?

How should my stomach look at 21 weeks and can you send pictures please? - pictures of stomach herpes

seems very strange to my stomach above my belly button before, its great and then my navel real jump in a little and then I have a small bag can anyone like this show a similar picture belly looks so you can file a little better (for the first time mother to take care of everything)

3 comments:

Aaliyah & Natalie's Mommy said...

My stomach sounds. Are you a little "Chubby"? I think it has to do with the position of the child. My baby is high on the coast, just to fill up my belly and the ground is still too fat. I have no picture on your computer, but there is no reason for concern. Every woman carries differently anyway.

He's here&kickin butt! BD:9/ said...

Its fine! I have a picture, but I can tell you that if I can show, let me just below my navel pocket and then just started on their pocket. Plus the bag is the belly, and chances are, most of the bag and pulls the bowels press to make room in your uterus.

Mommy to 2 A.n.g.e.l.s said...

Http: / / babycenter.com Try a few photos of the waiting parents.

Post a Comment