Tuesday, February 9, 2010

High Cervix Creamy Cm Kinda Gross And Tmi? Cm And Cervix Question?

Kinda gross and tmi? Cm and cervix question? - high cervix creamy cm

Ok I know this may seem a little harsh, but I wonder a few things. This is the first time actually trying to make, so that it the first time that I took my time, cm, the position of the cervix and so on. My time is on 11 and I have started many times, CM cream sometime ... Is this normal? Or what kind of CM must be before the beginning of his tenure? And my temperature about one degree and a half and since last week eventually stopped. my cervix is very high, it feels a little closed and firm, is expected to be much earlier than planned, to start, or what?

4 comments:

25 weeks pregnant with baby #1!! said...

I would expect your time if you are normally regular. Take a test. Good luck!

25 weeks pregnant with baby #1!! said...

I would expect your time if you are normally regular. Take a test. Good luck!

~ Trying to loose weight ~ said...

FF and says that if you wake up in the morning the cervix is softer and night and the lowest, and so on ....
Well, can not get through the hole in different TTW go in this ...
Just wait and see if AF if not, then TAT shows.
Because you do not want the amount of money on testing.

Good luck.

scarlett... said...

I know that when your ovulating and fertile, the CM watery (as described), and resembles the consistency of egg whites. If you are less fertile, the CM is much thicker. I also believe that shortly before ovulation, and possibly the core body temperature is slightly higher.

You can find the detailed description (on the things that ask) is that they say, step by step, our monthly cycle and ovulation calendar pregnancy, many sites. Good luck!

Post a Comment