Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Long Pain Before Bone Cancer Should I See A Doctor? Any Suggestions On What The Cause Might Be?

Should I see a doctor? Any suggestions on what the cause might be? - how long pain before bone cancer

I've noticed more and more pain in the lower right corner of my right knee. I do not know when it started, I think that some time ago, but started doing a bit worried because not only has not disappeared, but it seems to worsen and spread.

When it's cold or wet, it hurts the worst, but it is very painful, even when the weather is good. My symptoms are, it hurts very bad start, I have a stabbing pain when I do, especially for a long time / distance, when I walk, you reach the point where I can not bend. He disappeared (and settled in the position, time), after I got home and sleep for a while or a while, but now, no matter do what I do or how long they stay, lack of exercise, pain does not disappear (they do notSen, but not much) and I know that seems to spread them. My hips and thighs rights are always painful and sensitive, and it hurts even more because it is on foot.

Now I know, I think it is paranoid to say ... but I thought it might be arthritis, but I show symptoms at the time of arthritis, but not limited to bone cancer WTH. I mention the bone cancer is that cancer is very common in my family and I have some problems with the bones (previously had can not remember Termanology medical jargon or fancy, but the end result was the reduction of 2 or 3 inches)

Can I really arthritis in 22 years!?
All suggestions what might be or what should I do?

3 comments:

TLC said...

Depending on where the pain is very unlikely that the bone cancer. Arthritis can start at an early age. If you had not been a violation of a torn cartilage is unlikely.

CliffBur... said...

So it can artheritus or juice tendonitus tendonitus then a few days off and it will continue, but if artheritus shuld consult a doctor then

ANF said...

Cartilage have problems, and there was nothing else than broken. The pain makes you go wrong, and this is through the hips and may be considered the base of the spine from the mold. This leads to more pain. Consult a doctor as soon as possible because they can find to special treatment.
This means, at the same time a very Merry Christmas.

Post a Comment