Thursday, February 4, 2010

Whasts The Best Free Graphics Driver Whasts The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done? Funny Answers Only Please!?

Whasts the stupidest thing you've ever done? Funny answers only please!? - whasts the best free graphics driver

I spoke with my best friend on my cell phone on the question of time. I was there, I have in my pocket, my cell, which would have been had he not been there. I started saying crazy: "Oh my God!" Where the hell am I saying? "And running to his research. Sarah, he asked quietly:" What are you looking for? "I called, lost my phone" and she laughed and said, "Honey, you're talking on your cell phone." I felt like a complete idiot.

4 comments:

CorruptedSpirit,VT, AM Associate said...

One morning, I tried to leave the horses in the barn, we had a horse that was notoriously stubborn and did not leave his post, I had the idea to scare the window behind the barn, sneaking and jumping on him with the whip .... Problem was that I did not stand aside and flying feet, 8 feet back and landing on a dunghill

SALT_PUP... said...

It was also pretty young. So my brother has friends, with the PlayStation Network and all night I hear screaming, have played, and it is difficult to sleep. Then one day, one of his friends, he played with the PS3 came to me and the first thing he said was: "So you are the reason why he can not sleep at night." He laughed fear that he and his friend began to laugh and they laugh at me all the time. It was embarrassing and stupid. Now I have to think before speaking.

heartbea... said...

It was a day when my teacher talked a lot,
So I apparently fell asleep and my teacher saw me and decided to say: "What is your favorite color?"

I woke up in a moment (we do not remember saying the question):

"DOS"

Skookum said...

I tried with a religious fundamentalist.

Post a Comment