Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spanish Essay On Birthday Spanish Speakers Or Fluent Spanish Students?!?!?!?

Spanish speakers or fluent spanish students?!?!?!? - spanish essay on birthday

Spaniard finished about 1 years and now I'm in Spanish 2 and I have an essay to write a simple biography about me. Heres what I mean:

I like to use (the spelling) have fun and laugh with my best friends.
I love to dance for fun sometimes.
I go to the School Southridge High School and I am in tenth grade.
I go to school at 7:30 in the clock every day, and I can never be too late.
My favorite class is math because I like numbers.
I always listen to music while making my homework.
At the weekend I go shopping in the mall with my sisters.
I gotta go to practice dancing every Saturday and Sunday from 4.00-6.00.
I had to do (the) the daily chores after school, I usually clean my room, living room and dishwashera.
I must (with saw) baby-sit my little brother and sister, every Tuesday and Thursday, when my mother at work.
I am (was) still in Hungary.
I have to (you?) Go into the morning, my uncle's house
I'm going (with under too) At a birthday celebration on Friday.


[[[[PLEASE HELP ME invent more "being," Prayer], 2 more to be done]]]

PLEASE DO NOT use an online translator. does not work, not the teachers, and I will get a zero!

*** Also, you must use the forms of the verb I!


Thank you sooooo much !!!!!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

So, what do you ask? Want to be translated? It is quite long. I have an error when I (was I) in Hungary. This does not mean the correct range. You need to use themselves. When you translate this sentence, you must not say that I'm hungry. You say I'm always hungry. It is difficult to be seen non-natives and what I have. It is a common misconception. I can help translate, if you want, but take your time, because it is long. I'm going to make just a few. But I'm not sure if that's what I want.

Post a Comment